By: Tori Fixman
It’s that time of year again; just after reading week, stressed because you didn’t actually do anything productive during reading week and needing something to help you distress. Don’t feel bad, we are all there, and we are all feeling the pressures and stress life seems to be bringing to us. This is why I’m here, because between all that stress there are hilarious YouTubers that you should watch to get a good laugh and help you distress. So in no particular order here they are.
1. Jenna Marbles. Jenna Marbles is one of the most popular YouTubers really blowing up after posting a slightly risqué video. No not that type of risqué just the kind that I still can’t talk about here because of bad language, if you’re interested in that you can check out her channel and find that video yourself. But this video that I’ve linked below will have you absolutely peeing from laughter. It’s a challenge that she and her boyfriend, Julien Solomita, created and it will have you holding your stomach.
Click here to watch the full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQq4-3crqGA
2. Glozell Green. Glozell Green is one funny lady. Constantly putting out new videos throughout the week, she always challenges herself or is just plain funny. Nothing was funnier than when she attempted the cinnamon challenge in January of 2012. I don’t know whether she staged the whole video or if she’s just plain dumb, but either way this video is hilarious and slightly disturbing, definitely not for the faint of heart. I warned you.
Click here to see the full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyk7utV_D2I
3. Drew Monson. Drew Monson is one of the newer YouTubers to rise to stardom starring in, fellow YouTuber, Shane Dawson’s film Not Cool. Drew is someone who pushes the boundaries with his videos and does and says whatever he wants, in the most innocent way possible. He’s usually seen with Shane Dawson and Trisha Paytas and the three are the funniest friends you could ever have. One of my favourite videos he’s done is his TMI(Too Much Information) Tag with his grandmother, talk about innovative!
Click here to watch the full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUaVM-DFyV0
4. Superfruit. Superfruit are 2/5 of the popular acapella group Pentatonix and have their own YouTube channel on the side. Mitch and Scott post videos once a week that are hilarious and that show their talent as acapella musicians, constantly singing medleys and covers of songs that are out of this world. One video however that is the most relatable is their “101 Ways to Ditch Your Friends” which is absolutely hilarious and can definitely help you if you’re trying to ditch some not so friendly friends, or even your closest friends.
Click here to watch the full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCaIwVScNtc
5. Shane Dawson. This list would not be complete with the king of YouTube, Shane Dawson. One of the YouTube veterans, Shane has an ability to make whatever he touches turn to comical gold! He constantly posts videos and usually of things that normal people do but her just makes them that much funnier to watch. Some that he is most famous for are his eating videos, where he constantly revisits his life as a fat kid. You can thank me later.
Click here to watch the full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpePDn52x1M
Happy testing and hopefully these can get you through.